Saturday, August 16, 2008

Braxton's Birthday and Party Plans

Hi all!!! It's Braxton. My arm is getting a lot better, and I have more mobility. On my birthday my dad, Zoe, Bayley, and I were at my grandparents farm. For breakfast on birthdays we usually have doughnuts, so my grandma called someone, who worked at the local grocery store, and asked if she could make some for us. So we all got nice fresh doughnuts. :)! For my birthday party i am having three friends over, and we are either going bowling or going to a movie. Then we are going back to my dads house for a sleepover and try to break our Mountain Dew drinking record by drinking more than 52 cans! It's going to be AMAZING!!!! I want to thank Peter& Alissa, Aunt Pam, Uncle Terry& Kaitlin, Gradma, Uncle Jeff, and John, Janet& Julie for remembering me on my birthday. I hate Crickets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

52 cans of Mountain Dew, you're head will explode and make a green mess everywhere. Why do you hate crickets, they are very good dipped in dark chocolate. Hope you had a great birthday. Go SOX, Uncle J